Terms and conditions of use
In compliance with the Organic Law 15/99 on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform the owner of the data that they will be included in the files owned by RMA-Riders.uk and by providing them you expressly authorize this organization for data processing. The aim of this processing is to: 1) address and resolve any inquiries that you request us, 2) manage your user profile, 3) manage shopping at our online store, 4) send you information about our products and services: promotions and offers.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by written communication, attaching a document used to prove the identity of the person concerned and sending it to the following email to email@example.com
In compliance with the provisions of art. 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on the Information Society Services (LSSI), we inform you that for proper navigation and use of this site, it is required the installation of technical and analytical cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that save user information and that are stored at your own device, either PC, tablet or mobile.
Who issues cookies?
They are issued by a website in order to improve the user's browsing experience, as well as for analysis of their actions within the web.
How many types of cookies are there?
Cookies can be categorized according to 3 criteria:
1. Entity that manages them: if they’re own cookies or third party cookies.
2. Remaining active period: session cookies or persistent cookies.
3. According to their purpose:
a. Technical cookies
b. Personalization cookies
c. Analysis cookies
d. Advertising cookies
e. Behavioural advertising cookies
How can I manage cookies in my devices?
You can choose whether to accept or not cookies installation on your devices. You can choose to block all cookies installation from your browser and you can also choose to install only some of them and delete others.
What happens if cookies are disabled?
Some services features and areas of this website may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. How to configure cookies depending on your browser:
1. Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options> Privacy > Configuration. For more information, you can visit Microsoft support or help in your browser.
2. Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > Computer log > Personal Configuration. For more information, you can visit Mozilla support or help in your browser.
3. Chrome: Configuration > Show advanced options > Privacy -> Content configuration. For more information, you can visit Google support or help in your browser.
4. Safari: Preferences > Security. For more information, you can visit Apple support or help in your browser.
5. Opera: Configuration > Options> Advanced > For more information, you can visit Opera support or help in your browser.
*These settings may not be available on mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets.
*If you use another browser other than the above, check your installation, use and block cookies policy.
Additionally, you should consider that third party cookies from the following networks will be installed in all visitors’ computers because RMA-Riders is on them, has a profile, an add on their website, etc.:
1. Facebook: Cookies, pixels and similar technology: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
2. Twitter: Data protection policy and cookies: https://twitter.com/privacy